Friday night...
'Howdy Pardners'!
Today we toured the Badlands and saw some different wildlife. We, finally, found Target and had our pictures printed. Now you have some pictures to view on here. We are suppose to get rain tomorrow and maybe through the night. We will head out fairly early and our first stop will be Sheridan, WYOMING! I am going to meet Wendi, my email buddy of 4 years. I can't wait. I might not have WIFI for awhile...so stay tuned...and keep looking.
Sure hope South Jersey is still standing after the tornado watch today. Tomorrow, Sat., will be ONE WEEK of travel already. We are having SO MUCH FUN! I would recommend this to anyone who likes to take rides in the car!!! This is definitely one big adventure that I wouldn't want to miss.
Til next time (WIFI)...
Mary
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all your new pictures. Really nice scenes to watch as you drive through...Stay safe and ENJOY.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! keep up the good work with your postings and pics! You are getting to be a pro!(by the way, who were those weirdo's in the straw hats? ;))
ReplyDeletelove, Paula xxoo
You guys are so adventurous!! I can't believe you stayed at a wal-mart!! Mary, are you really driving that 5th wheel around?:-) Ooooo, have paige practice driving w/ that! Yikes. I wouldn't. Jersey is still in one piece....i think. We miss y'all here. Safe travels partners. Keep posting , it's great!! Love, Jenny
ReplyDelete